Monday, December 18, 2006

Alternative lifestyle...

What an exciting, transitory time my body and mind are going through. I think I am finally allowing myself to be excited about being pregnant. I am starting to look forward to and allow all of the changes-emotional, physical, lifestyle, personal.

The first and most immediate change is my pant size. I am getting very uncomfortable in my regular clothes. My belly is growing, and challenging my waistband. In the AM everything is normal sized...then as the day wears on--something changes. My clothes morph and start turning on me. They become their alter ego and take on a life of their own. They get smaller as the day wears on (i thought this only happened when they were hanging in my closet!!!).

I need to start thinking about an alternative.

No comments: