Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fresh from the farm --delivery 3

This week fresh from the farm is:
Lemon, sweet lettuce, salad mix with edible flowers, pink or white grapefruit or corn, garlic chives or French sorrel, bok choi or purslane, Chioggia beets or red radishes, cucumbers or green (or purple) beans, summer squashes and bouquet of flowers. Sugar Baby Watermelon, plums, peaches, Dorcett apples, apricots or oranges.

I sent a message via their website to get clarification about what was being delivered and how their substitution policy worked. As we don't seem to be getting everything they post on the web.

For example this week--we didn't get garlic chives or french sorrel, or bok choi or purslane. So, perhaps we made it up in some other item. I don't know, but I feel frustrated since it costs a fair amount.

I haven't heard back from anyone yet, but my renewal came in the mail yesterday...so I hope to hear soon!

No comments: