Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Day one and two at home

We got home yesterday afternoon from the hospital. I was sooo excited to see Elliott. He was napping so we were able to settle in a bit before he woke.
We had a super relaxing transition home, ordered take out and went to bed early. The night was rough as Spencer didn't sleep until 2am but we slept from 2-5 great!
Other things to report-
My milk came in today!
My heartburn is almost gone.
The bloody toothbrush is gone.
The swollen gums are gone.
I lost 17.5 lbs since my last midwife visit.
Squating to pee is a lot easier than sitting and the urine avoids my stitches. Thank you Stroller Strides for making me do all those squats.

My wonderful husband bought me the most awesome "push prize". It arrived via UPS last night with perfect timing-its a Tiffany key and it balances out my charm necklace perfectly!

We put up our tree and Hubby and E put up light.

More soon and photo's.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Congratulations!!!! You sound so happy!

The next few weeks will have their share of ups and downs. Don't worry...it does get easier. Very soon, you won't even remember having only one child.

If you ever need to vent or scream, give me a call.

I can't wait to see pictures!

Yvette A said...

I am a little late but Congrats on Spencer he is adorable.

I here you on the milk supply I woke wet a few times too. and sleep what is that..... it does soon find you tho.