Friday, July 12, 2013

We have a mover

When Trea was in the hospital her pediatrician noted that she was going to be an early mover.  And she was right!

Trea could roll from her tummy to her back at a month old.  I didn't think it was possible, but she did it 10 times over.  I attribute her large head to the phenomenon.  And her strong will, of course. 

And over the last couple of weeks she has figured out how to go from back to tummy. She has very strong abdominal muscles and can pull herself into a sit-up when I sit her on my lap.  It is super cute to watch her work.  I do wonder if all of her ab work is causing her to spit up more.  It seems silly to link the two, but they are happening simultaneously. Can anyone weigh in on this?

Here is photographic evidence of her rolling over.  I left her on her back, and when I came back, she had rolled to her front.  She didn't make a sound while she worked, and seemed very proud of herself when discovered.

No comments: