Thursday, January 22, 2009

Diaper Doublers

Dear Internet:

I have been searching everywhere (both on and off line) for Diaper Doublers--and finally contacted the company only to receive this email in reply:

Thank you for contacting us about the diaper doublers.   Unfortunately we are no longer manufacturing that product.  At this time you can still purchase the Diaper Doublers through:

Nationwide Enteral 

www.diaperdoubler.com or by calling 1-800-335-4434

If you have any further questions?  Please call us at 1-800-262-0042 between 10am-4pm EST Mon-Fri.

Thank you,

Consumer Representative

I placed an order for a case this morning!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What did you end up using in place of diaper doublers?? My daugher has been leaking since she started sleeping on her stomach and I'm looking for an effective and economical solution. Thanks in advance!

Unknown said...

I ordered the doublers from the website that I linked to in the post.

I also switched to Huggies Overnights, and limited the amount of fluids I gave before/near bedtime.

In a pinch I have also used bladder control pads (the ones without the plastic liner on the back). Like these-http://www.totalhomecaresupplies.com/ProductDetail.aspx?CategoryName=VS%2030071