Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bye bye housekeeper, hello backache

As I posted earlier, I am spoiled.  Well, make that was spoiled.  This week we decided to suspend the services of our wonderful housekeeper of 5 years, at least until I find a job or we make more money.  I know that most readers of this blog likely clean their own house.  But, let me have this moment to grieve the loss as well as absorb the fact that I am now the housekeeper.

We have whittled the budget down almost as far as it can go.  The only *extra's* are netflix and XM radio-for a total monthly amount of $22.  I am extremely impressed with our ability to go from an extravagant lifestyle where we once had a $500 monthly spending allowance for entertainment (ahh, the good ole days!!!) down to one income and no revolving debt. 

**Sniffle**

No comments: