Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Hair Loss??

For those of you who know me well, you will know that I HATE stray hairs. I actually have somewhat of a neurotic aversion to hairs be it human or animal. And especially other peoples hairs.

A few weeks ago I noticed that I was shedding more than normal. When I would brush my hair clumps would fall out. I find it disgusting to have hairs on me, I cant brush my teeth in a sink with hair in it, and I gag if I have to clean the drain.

So, when I started losing my hair...I was dismayed and slightly creeped out. But, from my research it is perfectly normal for a woman to lose more hair after she is greater than 12 weeks postpartum.

But who is going to help me with my neurotic problem? More on my neurosis later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elyse, It is common postpardum because as you were healthly eating yout regimend of prenatal viatmins before you gave birth, now the stock pile is wearing off and you body is going through a sort of least important nourishment thing.. Hope that doesn't freak you out more.. I love you, your also hair nurotic sister..