Sunday, March 25, 2007

Weekend Project

This weekends project was to make or buy curtains for our sons room. My girlfriend and I went to the fabric store, in hopes of finding some cute fabric. But we struck out. So, we decided to go to Target and look for pre-made curtains. We didn't have any luck there either. On our way out, we swung by the baby isle (because these days I can't go to any store without looking at all the baby items), and I saw package after package of adorable receiving blankets.


We measured the blankets, and decided they would make perfect curtains. We bought 3 packages, and got to work at the sewing machine. Well, actually Kristen did all of the sewing. I just came up with the idea and decided which ones to hang. But, between the two of us...we did a great job, and look how CUTE they are! Jeff was even impressed.

No comments: