Friday, June 1, 2007

34.5 weeks

Too much to say, and too little time.

We went to our 34 week appointment today. All is well with little E. He is measuring well, 36 inches for the belly measurement. His heartbeat is steady at 130. My blood pressure, etc. are all in line. I gained 5 pounds in two weeks!!! Which I blame entirely on my ever growing belly. I can truly feel it growing-by the moment. It is pulling and stretching and aching. The BH are in full effect, and whoever said they are painless was wrong, wrong, wrong.

We leave tonight for TO where we plan on getting family pictures taken with Jeff's folks, and sister's family. Fun!

Jane and Dan are also hosting a shower for Hubby and I tomorrow, which I am really looking forward to. I am excited to see the whole family and friend gang in one place to celebrate the coming arrival of Elliott.

We started a flickr account, so if you are interested in becoming friends, let me know. We plan on posting baby pics, etc. on the site moving forward.

I am sooo ready for maternity leave...but alas, have several more weeks to go.

That is all for now. I will post again with all the details from the shower and the weekend next week.

No comments: