Monday, February 4, 2008

time, where have you gone?

Everyday, several times a day I think to myself...wow, I really should write about this or that. I cant seem to find the time these days. I wonder if I just am not using my time wisely or if I am busier and therefore cant sit down to write...Or maybe blogging just isnt that high of a priority for me these days.

In any case, here I found a few minutes and I am blabbering on about nothing.

I have several things on my mind that I want to talk about and share. But, I cant post about them until I come clean to those people that they effect (or is it affect??). One has been weighing heavy for several weeks, and I was finally able to make a decision. Having made the decision felt very freeing, and the fact that I felt relieved after I decided what to do confirmed that I was making the correct choice. The after math may have me re-thinking it, but I can only do what I feel is right. I will keep you posted on that front.


Lil E is doing very well in daycare so far. He went 2 days this past week, and both days he seemed happy, albeit exhausted when we picked him up.

No comments: